Your heating and cooling system isn’t keeping your home at a comfortable temperature. You know you need an HVAC contractor to come to your home, determine the problem and repair your system. But how do you know the heating and cooling contractor you choose is a highly skilled and reliable professional? Ask NATE.
NATE, or North American Technician Excellence, certifies heating and cooling professionals and ensures they have the skills to provide high-quality service. NATE-certified technicians pass rigorous exams that test their knowledge of heating and cooling practices. NATE is the only certification program endorsed by all facets of the HVAC industry.
From the consumer’s perspective, NATE certification means:
- Your job will be done right the first time. You won’t have to call back your contractor to redo your work.
- Your heating and cooling equipment will be properly installed and maintained, which means it will be more energy efficient.
- Your system will operate smoothly and last longer.
- You’ll receive professional service from a technician who arrives on time, is courteous and cleans up the work area before leaving your home.
- The technician who installs or repairs your heating and cooling system is up to date on the latest HVAC technologies and processes.
- You will receive trustworthy advice and recommendations.
Conditioned Air employs NATE-certified technicians who are proud of their record of quality customer service throughout Southwest Florida. Contact us to schedule an appointment or ask questions.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about NATE certification and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Conditioned Air services Southwest Florida including cities Marco Island, Ft. Myers or anywhere in between. Visit our website to see our special offers to get started today!
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.